CosmicDan.com (hereafter referred to as “this site”) is designed to be a mostly-permanent record of my exploits in the wide world of technology. I provide this information to the public freely and unprofessionally, with little refinement. I make no claims to be of an authoritative, official or qualified position on any of the topics I talk about on this site. By using the information provided on this blog in any way, you agree to do so at your own risk.
- The information provided on CosmicDan.com (hereafter referred to as “this site”) is provided AS IS with no warranties, conferring no rights or guarantees of any kind;
- The opinions expressed on this site are of my own personal thoughts and ideas and do not represent any ideas, intentions, policies or strategies of organisation(s) that I may be involved with, past or present;
Commenters are more than welcome to praise, challenge or criticise any of the content on this page as long as they:
- Are NOT abusive to the author or other commenters;
- Are NOT grossly unproductive or irrelevant (i.e. spammy);
- Do NOT contain profanity, language or concepts that could be deemed offensive to any culture or persons identity;
I reserve the right to remove/prevent comments that do not adhere to these rules. Also note that we have spam prevention software in place that may automatically remove your comments – if you believe this has been done in error, please let me know.
Also note that I can not be held responsible for any of the content in the comments. Don’t click strange-looking links and blame me when your computer blows up.